Friday 31 December 2010

In remembrance of Marco...I Have Not Gone...

You think I have gone and life has lost its will
But look around, I am right there, living with you still
I watch your tears, I feel your pain – I see things you do
I weep as well, each time you cry, my soul it lives with you.

It gives such joy to hear you laugh, and do the things you do
And when you smile over bygone days, I smile tight with you too
For we’re still one, just you and me, one soul, one being
Walking forward into life, through only you are seen.

And in the stillness of the night, when the pain it really starts
Stretch out a little with your mind and draw me to your heart
For I am always right there, always by your side
For you have been, all my life’s days, my joy, my love and my pride

For as the time we had together, I know that I will always be in your heart
And I pray in time that you will be able to share my joy, my life I had with you.
Most of all the happiness I gave you.

RIP Marc...Always,
Deon
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment