Friday 31 December 2010

It’s been a long difficult year...

Dear Friends

It’s been a long difficult year with some great highs and deep lows. Seen a number of friends & family leave, all of whom are in my thoughts, your all deeply missed and I hope we meet again somewhere down the road (x).

~*~
"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand."
~*~

Some people left us and I wish them well, and trust they found happiness in their new "homes".

We have all had our share of Good fortune…found love, friendship, but also hardship and suffered loss, pain & heartache.

For everyone that’s had a difficult year I send love and best wishes in the hope 2011 brings only joy and happiness to everyone.

Thanks to the people who showed love, support, strength and understanding when I was going through a bad personal time. Thanks for sticking by me through it all, I love and appreciate you all.

Those no longer with us: Alex, Marco and our pets (Meeko & Hooch).

Anyone I forgot - please excuse me it’s the effects of forgetfulness.

Marco’s/my friends, pupils & ex-pupils, thanks for sharing the thumbs & friendship, and the visitors to Marco’s page have a magical new year with your loved ones & best wishes for 2011.

Thanks all of you for your friendship, support and Loyalty.

Love...Light...Joy & Peace.

Best Wishes & Kind Regards,
Deon
~*~
Alexander Schaub
Marco
Meeko
Hooch

No comments:

Post a Comment