Friday 31 December 2010

~*~My Lost Hero~*~

♥♥♥♥You came into my life like a burning flame.

That was your true ticket to fame.

Yet your flame has burned out.

It seems as if only I was to pout.

Others have found ways to carry on.

But in my heart I still hold your song.

You were so early to be taken away.

It hurt so much I can’t even say.

But even though we have parted, you’re still close to me.

Yet all my pain others can’t see.

You’re the first person I’ve lost, but I know you won’t be the last.

It’s been months now since I’ve seen your face.

And my sad feelings move at such a deadly pace.

But every time I look up to the stars,

I know exactly where you are.

You’re in my heart.

At least that’s a start.

The birds, the bees,

the flowers the trees.

They all remind me.

You watch over me day and night.

But I’m forlorn ‘cause you’re always out of sight.

I know you hear my prayers.

And my burdens you help bear.

I never could say a decent good bye.

I never will know why.

I guess because I still can’t think of you as gone.

Maybe that’s how I cope with carrying on.

I guess you could say my feet were never on the ground.

But the thought of your voice would be a beautiful sound.

I still have the rose from your funeral of months ago.

Yet when people say you’re gone, I say it isn’t so.

My mind if full with thoughts of you.

But the memories I have are of 15 years.

And it pains me so that you're gone.

But I know you’re in a better land.

And now I think I understand.

That God choose to take you by the hand.

And even though that part I can not stand.

I know you’re better off in the promised land.♥♥♥♥
RIP My Angel Boy,
Deon J De Necker

No comments:

Post a Comment