Sunday 2 January 2011

Psalm 23, Beautifully Explained...

The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!
 
I shall not want = That's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's  Rest!
 
He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's  Refreshment!
 
He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!
 
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!

For His name sake = That's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing!

I will fear no evil = That's Protection!

For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's  Discipline!

Thou  preparest a table before me in the presence of  mine enemies = That's Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil = That's  Consecration!

My cup  runneth over = That's Abundance!

Surely  goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days  of my life = That's Blessing!

And I will  dwell in the house of the Lord = That's  Security!

Forever  = That's Eternity!

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment