Thursday 20 January 2011

So Special...

I FORGOT

I forgot what life is all about ...
I forgot what it meant to cry ...
I forgot that pretending to be happy
Doesn't make you happy ...
And that pretending to be smart
Doesn't make you smart ...
I forgot that you can't just forget the past
In fear of the future ....

I learned that it's okay to mess up ...
And it's okay to ask for help .

I learned it's okay to complain and whine
To all your friends for a whole day ...

I've learnt that sometimes the things
You want most,
You just can't have.
I've learnt that the greatest thing
About life isn't the parties or the hook-ups .....

I've learnt that sometimes,
The things we want to forget,
Are the things that
We most need to talk about ...

Dream as if u will live forever...
Live as if u will die today...

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment