Thursday 10 February 2011

ღ♥ƸӜƷღ Photographs Of Marco's Memorial Service ღ♥ƸӜƷღ

~ HTS Rhodesfield THS ~ School Hall ~ Thursday (08-07-2010) At 11:00 ~ A Private Cremation Was Scheduled For A Later Date (23-07-2010) ~
~*~









Marco's AFOS Family Arrives For The Service...

A Power Point Presentation Celebrating Marco's Life Before, And During The Service...

Marco’s AFOS Family Forming A Guard Of Honour...








Refreshments And Snacks In Honour Of Marco, And His Love For Food, And Notorious Sweet Tooth...













Some Of The Countless Flowers And Sympathy Cards That I Received At Our House And Home Of 12 Years...


~*~
A Special Mention & A Big Thank You To Christo & one and all:
I really can't thank you enough for your help with all Marco’s Memorial arrangements. As always, you went above and beyond the call of duty in coming to my aid. I don't know what I would have done without you and your kind assistance.

Special friends like you are one in a million! Thank you so much for really sticking by me during such an extremely difficult time. I honestly don't know how I would have made it through Marco’s passing away without your care and support. It meant so much just knowing I wasn't alone when faced with an overwhelming task or complicated situation.

I count myself among the very lucky to have a friend like you. I hope that you'll allow me to find some way to properly thank you for everything you have done for me.

With Love and Gratitude,
Deon
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment