Tuesday 22 March 2011

Lord Sometimes...

...You allow Breakages,
so You can Rebuild;
...You allow Wounds,
so You can Heal;
...You allow me to Walk in Darkness,
so that I see Your Light;
...You allow me to be Perplexed,
so I seek Your Truth;
...You allow me to be Empty,
so You can Fill Me;
...You allow me to be Lonely,
so I can see what a Friend You are;
...You allow me to Learn hard Things,
so I can be a gentle Teacher;
...You allow me to be void of Feelings,
so I learn to walk by Faith;
...You take away my future Plans,
to Teach me to Live one Day at a Time;
...You allow me to suffer Pain,
so I may be Sympathetic to the Hurts of Others;
...You allow me to see the Futility of Life,
so I will see Everything is Loss,
Compared to the Excellency of Knowing Your Son, Jesus.
 - Author Unknown -
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment