Friday 11 March 2011

The Rainbow...

I have been to a place  that exists somewhere beyond.  It is a world of peace and harmony  where all creatures are equal  and dreams are fulfilled.

No room for false pretences  or deception  No place for prejudice  or hatred.

In this land of everlasting sunshine  and magnificent rainbows  The scent of flowers lingers,  their brilliant colours delight the eyes.  Birds create a symphony of merriment  as butterflies dance on the air.

A feeling of contentment and joy  like none experienced before.  Found only in this special place  and fills me with hope and renewal.  I can believe that anything is possible  in this land beyond.

Hold my hand.  Let me show you the way.  Share with me  this magical place  Somewhere beyond the rainbow.

And with Love for Marco 
- Kirsti -
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment