Monday 27 June 2011

♥♥(¯`'•.¸Marco...04-10-1972 - 27-06-2010¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥

(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_) 
It is very difficult to believe it has been one year since you passed through Heaven’s Gate.
I miss your touch, your laughter and your infectious smile that could make my day a day worthwhile!
You enriched my life in many ways; you were more than just a friend.
Like a pearl you had many layers of wisdom and charm.
I was blessed to have had you around.
Our friendship grew.
Your lively spirit was my beacon of light that inspired me to become a better person.
You chose to live life to its fullest.
New challenges came up for you, and I watched you peacefully come head to head with each new challenge.
I saw you do this before...I knew you'd be o.k.
Your journey was soon to be over...on Sunday, 27 June 2010, the shimmering road to the golden gate flung wide. And you, my friend, courageously entered.
On your birthday that year I bought you some candles. I light them on your birthday. I will light them again on October 04. I know your presence will be near for the gift of friendship is ours to share.
If there's one thing I know for sure, and that is nothing on this earth can separate us, not time, not space, not even death! You my friend, live forever in my heart.
RIP My Angel Boy...
Always,
Deon, Tjupi, Gummi & Lucky
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_) 

No comments:

Post a Comment